Sunday, March 14, 2010

Email organization

Hi all!
Now that we have central emails with D2L you may feel like your inbox is quite a busy location. Do not let this area get you stressed out......the best way to keep your self organized and happy to enter into your email is to stay on top of your emails and use file folders.
If you have not started to organize your emails in folders yet I would highly suggest it. I read, respond, and then file each email as I get it. I have the following sorts of files:
Class Files (one for each class)
Health Science File
CCCS File
D2L File
Student Training tips
Teacher Training tips
Personal
I find that if a question ever arises I can easily access the information I need by having it filed. There is also the piece of mind you get from looking at an empty inbox!
I hope you find this helpful.
Thank you,
Jennifer Harr, RN, MSN

No comments:

Post a Comment